Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reflect on class

The class of media 150 is a basic production class for me! It help me to maintain the basic function of softwares. Photoshop assignment helps remining me about the layer function and the important concept of color! Additionally, the shooting assignment brings up the real execises to use the carmera! The discussion part is quite influenced to me because I can receive the feed back from other students that makes me to know my shortcoming. Honestly, I am not satified for the HTML teaching part! I believe that we can learn more about the web production. The link part of HTML only can teach us the basic function of linking two different pages! However, I still learn a lots of web production that can lead me to get more basic for the other web production class! To sum up, this class helps us to use the thing that we learn from the text to make it real! The shooting assignment is the most useful and interesting part for me! I am looking forward the media 160 to learn more concept and I hope I can get more in class assignments to improve my knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment