Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog #4

This class gives me a lot of opportunity to do the shooting and editing, it makes me to understand more about the function of software and the technique. These experiences are really helpful for me when I go to the other level classes. Also it gives me the great concept to understand the important of term working. The assignments gives me the chance to try different types of software, and this class gives a great space to me to create. However, the assignments are a little bit rush for me. I always can't totally understand and be familiar with the software. It makes me feel confused sometime, but the professor spends a lot of time to explain and teach me personally. I believe that if it can, the class can be focus more about the technology teaching and give more time to do the assignment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment